Saturday, April 27, 2013

Crafty momma- maybe?

So like a billion other people, I love Pinterest. I have found so many neat things there but the only ones I have tried to do myself are some of the recipes.  One of these days I will put some of my own recipes on there when I remember to get decent pictures but that is totally not the point I was getting at.

I see so many cool things to do, especially for the kids.  I plan to start finding time to do some of these things.  I love spending time with my kids, but my 9-year-old always has a game of some type going on, my 5-year-old is doing God-knows-what most of the time, she's all over the place, and my 1-year-old- well, is a 1-year-old and sitting on the floor with her is the extent of it.

Sometimes I feel like with work and everything else in my life, I forget to slow down and enjoy the simple things.  I feel like crafts and fun stuff with the kids might remind me how to do so.  I used to be crafty, but now I have to learn to be crafty and patient. Hmm, hope this goes well.

In other news, my car is at the windshield repair place since the trim is coming up on my brand new windshield and i am starting to feel the time crunch because my son has belt testing in Tae Kwon Do today (this is how we get him to get his nose out of the video games). He has 6 months left until he is a black belt! Did I mention he's only 9? This kid is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment